25.10.11

Bargain Buy - False Lashes

Forever 21 False Lashes £1.10

A few weeks ago I decided to try Forever 21’s beauty range I think it’s reasonable new so I decide to pick up a pair of their ‘elegant look’ and ‘dazzling’ false lashes. I find false lashes quite pricey for their amount of use but these lashes I found are extremely good quality for the value (£1.10). The elegant look lashes have a very ‘natural’ look about them; their more for everyday wear and dazzling look for a night out. Applying these lashes I found very easy especially since I’m not a regular wearing of false lashes but I wasn’t to keen on the glue which didn’t have a very strong hold so I would recommend using another professional eyelash glue.

Overall bargains buy for me and I would definitely re-purchase these, also good for mini gifts/ stocking fillers.

Hope you enjoyed,
Love Laurenbehappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)