9.5.13

What I brought 7#


Another small jewellery haul again. I just thought I'd share with you guys a few bits i've picked up over the last week. About a week ago there was a student event on in the main shopping center in Birmingham called the Bullring. Most store had 20% or 30% off student discount instead of the usual 10%. As you can imagine I went a bit crazy and spent quite a lot of money that day! These are just a few jewellery bits I picked up on that day. I also have another post planned to show you guys what clothing items I brought that day, so look out for that when I get back.

Have you brought anything new? 

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Instagram @Lauren_behappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)