21.12.12

Blogmas Day 6- The Christmas tag!




I cannot believe it’s less than 5 days till Christmas, Christmas has come by so quickly this year! I thought I would continue on with the Christmas spirit on my blog and take part in the Christmas tag. I hope you guys all enjoy!

1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

My favourite thing about Christmas is spending time with family and friends, as Christmas is the only time everyone gets the time off work and we all get to spend a few days together.

2. What is your favourite makeup look for the festive season?

My favourite makeup look is quite minimal throughout the festive season with bright red or dark red lips.

3. Real or fake tree?

We have always had a fake Christmas tree as it’s so much easier, however I would love to have a real Christmas tree one day!

4. Giving or receiving presents?

I love giving presents because I think I’m really good at buying presents for family and friends so I love to see their faces when they open their gifts

5. Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?

Usually about mid-day after Christmas breakfast and a long nap haha

6. Handmade or bought Christmas cards?

Bought cards! I don’t think I’ll ever have time to make handmade cards L

7. What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite Christmas film of all time has to be ELF!
8. What is your favourite Christmas food?

EVERYTHING! I love the turkey and stuffing and I especially love the pigs in blankets yum and the pudding.


What do you love about Christmas? Have you done this tag?
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)