20.12.12

Blogmas Day 5- Most reached for products




Throughout the past two months I have found myself not really delving into new products, as I am pretty content with all the products I am using at the moment. These are just a few items that have been the products I've reached for the most so far over November/December. Some products I have been continuously re-purchasing this year and others are new in the collection. Here they are!

Barry M nail polish. I have loved the colour burgundy/oxblood red for autumn winter so there is no wonder this has been a go to product! But most Barry M nail polishes are such reasonably priced there is no reason why any colour couldn't be in one of your favourites.

Sleek true colour matte lipstick in Vamp. As I already said I love the burgundy for autumn winter and I feel that this lipstick can add a lot of drama and flare to a plain and dull winter outfit.

Elf eye shadow primer. The first eye shadow primer I have used so far and it works a treat in keeping my eye shadow on throughout the day in combination with my Mac fix+.

L'Oreal Elnett satin heat protecting spray. One of the best heat protecting sprays I have used so far! This heat protecting spray smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling super shiny and sleek; unlike some heat protecting sprays that feel like they just sit on top of your hair. Avaliable in 3 different types; curl straight and volume. I brought the curl heat protector but I feel it works just as well when using it to straighten your hair. I don't like the claim that it 'lasts for three days' but the product itself does leave your hair feeling nice and smooth.

ASOS cross earrings. These earrings are so easy to wear with anything and available in pretty much every desirable colour.

Nivea Daily Essentials night cream. The Nivea daily essentials range as become part of my everyday skincare routine over the past 6 months. An invigorating night cream that is not too heavy on the skin. This night cream is perfect for keeping your skin moisturised throughout the night.

What are your most reached for products?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)