19.12.12

Blogmas Day 4- So far so good


Outfit of the Day, Asos necklace, surfing the net, Outfit of the Day 2, red lipstick, the best chocolate ever!, the 02 arena, yummy cupcakes my sister got for me, my crazy beautiful sister.

Just a few photos of what I have been up to so far this week. I arrived back from London this afternoon and I made it my mission to do a post today even though I am extremely tired. London was AMAZING, it was so good to spend some quality time with my family as I don't get to see them as much as I would like too. We had a bit of a shopping trip in Westfields shopping center and went for a bit of dinner at Jimmy Spices at the 02 last night which was nice. Apologies for a very short and sweet blog post today I am just so exhausted...  I hope you have all enjoyed Blogmas so far!

xoxo

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)