10.7.13

I'm Back!

So it's been almost 4 weeks since i've put a blog post up (even though it feels like longer) and I didn't want it to be any longer until I did my next one. As you guys should know if you read my last post I recently started a new job which had an immediate start, I was also continuing to work at my other job on my days off. As you can imagine things have been a bit up in the air over the last few weeks and I haven't had chance to blog or even had some time to myself. But now I just had one job, so I can get back into the blogging spirit and actually enjoy my summer holidays before I go back to university in september! 

I also have a few series of exciting posts planned over this month and next so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine! 

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)