21.6.13

Quick update

Afternoon all...

I just wanted to update you guys quickly about what is going on with me and my life recently. Firstly I just wanted to apologies for my absence over the last week of so in the blogsphere. This is because I have a new job! If you follow me on Twitter you should already know that I was successful in obtaining a new job at House of Fraser yay! Things were thrown a bit in the air after getting my new job as my start date was ASAP.

 I am currently working two jobs at the moment, so you guys will have to bare with me while I get into the swing of juggling both jobs. My week next week is pretty rammed but I do plan to schedule at least two blog posts for next week and then hopefully in beginning of July I can start to blog at least three times a week (this is my goal) through summer. I did plan to do this throughout June as well but because of everything that has happened I haven't really had the opportunity to.

Also, I just wanted to remind you guys that google friend connect is said to be no more. Alternatively, to keep up to date with my blog please follow me on blog lovin. The link to my blog lovin page is avaliable in the side bar but also down below.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! 

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)