10.6.13

Want of the Week || Aldo Taipa Wedges


Now i've probably said this previously in another shoe related blog post but I'm going to say it again anyway. I've always seen shoes/heels as investment pieces therefore, I don't mind spending a little more on a decent pair of shoes. I don't know whether that is just me or universal women's thoughts. But anyway, I see these wedges as an investment piece. I love the cute little ankle strap, I think it adds some class to the wedge and I adore the fact that it is in beige because a beige shoe can go with pretty much anything. And that is why these wedges are my pick of the week!

What do you guys think of these wedges? Leave your 'pick of the weeks' below!


 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)