7.6.13

Style Crush | Kourtney Kardashian



Now I'm quite a big fan of reality Tv shows in the UK, not that much american reality Tv (no offence) but ever since Keeping up with the Kardashian's aired in the UK, I have been hooked! I think all the Kardashian sisters are absolutely gorgeous, but I must say Kourtney is one of my favourites from the show. I absolutely adore her style, she always looks so sleek and sophisticated. I love that she's not afraid of bold colours or prints. She almost has a 'bohemian type style' which also appeals to me straight away as I love bright prints and anything bohemian related and that is why she is my celebrity style crush this month.

Who's your celebrity style crush this month?

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)