15.7.13

Monday Motivation 1#

Image taken from Pintrest 

Guys, I thought i'd try a new and exciting blog post, monday motivation. Now I know not a lot of people don't enjoy monday mornings and sometimes you need that initial push to get up and start the day positive. Recently i've needed a bit of motivation to give myself a little nudge in the right direct so, I thought why not take the opportunity to share with you guys what quote/words/pictures have been my motivation for my week ahead. I would love it if everyone could take part as well and leave their motivational picture or quote for the week! 

This weeks quote from pintrest is my motivation for the week. As you guys know i've been a bit MIA with things recently not just blogging but my organisation and planning. This quote remind me to take time out of working and planning to actually do the things I love to do such as reading, spending time with friends and blogging and that is what I will be doing more of this week.

I hope this quote motivates you this Monday morning!

Feel free to leave what has motivates you on a monday morning or any time you feel you need a nudge in the right direction?
 xx

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)