22.7.13

Monday Motivation 02#



Today's motivational quote takes inspiration from the day I had yesterday, ugh and what I day it was! Do you ever have one of those days when the day you had planned in your head turns out a completely different way, everything goes wrong and all you just want to go back home and start the day again? Yea me too! Yesterday was one of those days. So I thought I would take the time this morning to look for my motivational quote for the day and remind myself that 'if every day was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow'. Today is a new day also my day off and I should forget about all the stresses from yesterday and seize the day!

What has motivated you this Monday Morning?


 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)