26.11.12

Want of the Week || Doc Martens dupe


I recently came across this website prettylittlethings.com after I had ordered a few things from boohoo and i've pretty much adored the website every since. A mixture of Boohoo and Missguided, the website offers on trend fashion products at a very reasonable price. Not everything is to my particular taste however these bad boys have caught my eye. I really like these boots as they are a pretty good dupe of the black patent doc martens! With this style of Doc Martens ranging from £79 up to £100, if your on a budget and feeling like treating yourself i feel like these boots will do just the trick as a Doc Martens dupe.

Has any one else found a really good dupe for Doc Martens... leave ALL your links below!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)