23.8.12

BRB off to Reading!



By the time you guys are reading this post, I should be enjoying myself (hopefully with sunny weather) in Reading. I'm going (well already gone in this case) to Reading Festival which I am extremely excited about. I've gone for the weekend and shall be back next week with stories to share and hopefully photos too. I haven't scheduled any posts apart from this one, as I shall be back on monday. So my week in photos post will be posted a bit late next week sorry guys!

 Please do leave lovely comments below though and I'll be sure to reply to everyone once I'm back.
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!


 

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I'm so jealous, seriously regretting not getting a Reading ticket this year :(
    Have an amazing time!!

    Lottie x

    lottiekins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo get one for next year, it was an amazing experience !!
      Thank you

      xx

      Delete
  2. Have the besssst time! Love your loot haha

    xo, Lela
    fashion blog - www.LelaLondon.com
    @lelalondon

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)