29.7.12

What I Brought 3#




I haven't done a 'what I brought' post in about 2 months, but I think that's because I literally haven't really brought anything worth sharing with you guys. It was pay day on Friday and there was quite a few beauty products that I really wanted to pick up so I decided to indulge...


Firstly, I picked up Sally Hansen airbrushed legs in medium glow, I haven't tried this out yet but I've heard a lot of good things about this product. 'Make-up for legs' is what they say on the bottle and it's water resistant too which is pretty good for a 'fake tan' type product, really looking forward to trying this out ! I picked up some make-up bits as well, I brought Katy Perry lashes by Eylure and Revlon photoready primer, even though they are not new products out I really wanted to give them a try when I had a bit of spare cash.I also brought a TangleTeezer 'the original' because ever since they have been out I've been dying to have one, but I've always thought £10 for a hair brush, really? I've always wanted to spend my money on other things but I decided to bite the bullet and get one and so far I'm in love.I'm planning to do a review on the TangleTeezer and also the Revlon photoready primer so look out for those pretty soon.


I hope you guys had a lovely weekend and enjoy the rest of it ! and don't forget to check out the facebook/ twitter / tumblr page.



6 comments:

  1. I've got the same tangle teezer! I'd love to hear what you think of the Sally Hansen tan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, specially since it's pink! Will defo try and get a review up for it :) x

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see those katy perry lashes on , I've looked at them a few times , they do look lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i've had my eye on them for ages. I wanted to buy all four of them! xx

      Delete
  3. iv got the same pink tangle teezer, and its great! Im also using the revlon photoready primer at the mo and review in time..
    Oo you will do a review on the Sally Hansen airbush legs, look forward to see how you get on! new follower! x
    jennimystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the tangle teezer so far ! thanks x

      Delete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)