20.7.12

LOTD: Fact or Quote- 100th Blog Post !!







As it is Friday and the LOTD today is an inspirational fact or quote, I decided that I really wanted to find a quote about blogging as this post will be my 100 post on laurenbehappy (yay). I feel this quote is so simple, yet so true.


Blogging for me started off as a mini university project, I was told before I started my fashion degree that blogging would be a good and helpful step towards my course, little did I know that I would start to love blogging and it went from university work, to a lovable hobby. For me blogging has had its ups and downs, but I feel like over the past 3-6 months I've got more in-touch with my blogging spirit if that makes any sense and it has become more comfortable for me to blog on a regular basis. 


Now I know I'm not the type of blogger that blogs every single day because and I want to be completely honest, I haven't got enough time to blog every single day but I'm getting better. This month I think I've done quite well, but anyway I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who checks out my blog regularly and all my followers as well, I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys so thanks.


And by the way, if your interested in taking part in LOTD all the information is available here on the lovely Louise's blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)