11.7.12

NOTD: Polka dot


Topshop nails in World's End (Blue), White and Topcoat from Calvin Klein french manicure set, Topshop nails in Ice Crush (Glitter).

I got bored yesterday so I decided to experiment with a few nail designs as you can see. I really wanted to do an outfit of the day today because the sun was actually shining at brief intervals today, but every time I went to take a picture the sun disappeared and the lighting would look extremely terrible! So I decided to do a nail outfit of the day for you instead. Speaking of which, I was reading the August edition of Company today and I absolutely adore the nail art section featured in the beauty part of the mag. They show you how to DIY different types of nail art like zebra print, aztec and starfish. If you haven't already I highly suggest you check it out because if your anything like me and can't really do nail art that well, it's extremely beneficial for quirky summer nails.

What's your favourite summer time nail look ?



6 comments:

  1. Such cute nail design! I have a really unsteady hand so I always mess things like this up :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks super cute! :)

    I followed you :)
    please check out my blog and I hope you would follow me back :)
    fashionfirstbysofie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! Love nail art :) x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)