19.5.13

Week in photos 27#

 Me shocked, The Shard - the tallest building in London, Brighton beach, Reception of my work placement, Starbucks caramel macchiato, wearing a dress and enjoying the sun, me and my twinnie sister, Rituals goodbag, Starbucks mocha :) Press day, Rekordelig apple and blackcurrant.

The past two weeks have been so busy for me guys. I started my fashion work placement last week and I haven't really stopped ever since! My work placement has finished now :( so i've had the chance to update my blog and chat up on blogs and youtube videos ect. However I start my new work placement in Birmingham tomorrow. You know what they say no rest for the wicked aye haha. I just thought I would come on here and share with you guys what i've been up to over the past two weeks. Enjoy!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and enjoying the weather?

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Instagram @Lauren_behappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)