6.5.13

Want of the week || Polkadot dungarees



Dungerees are back! I actually really like the 'dungaree trend' for summer especially black dungarees, I think they have the potential to look really chic and elegant. These dungaree shorts would look really cute with a sheer white blouse underneath for a smart-casual look. Even though I really like that dungarees are on trend I'm in two minds about actually buying a pair for two simple reasons. The first reason is I'm quite tall and with any playsuit/all in one/jumpsuit I find it very hard to fit my body therefore, I'm afraid I may have this problem with a pair of dungarees. The second reason is because I know as soon as I buy a pair of dungaree, I will wear them for a few months and they'll be out of fashion again! What is a girl to do??

What do you guys think of dungarees? Do I buy into the trend or do I invest in a statement piece?

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Instagram @lauren_behappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)