27.5.13

Want of the Week || Cut Out Boots


After glazing through my Grazia magazine last week, I actually came across a dupe of these cut out boots from Office in the Grazia fashion chart and for the same price too. Link available here. Seeing the boots in the fashion chart then reminded of how much I was in love with these boots and how much I wanted them! However, I don't know whether I could justify spending £85 on them. So I did a bit of research and found this dupe pair from Missguided, which is now sold out and now I am unsure as to whether I want to spend £85 on the boots when I can possibly buy a cheaper dupe... Moral of the story, when you see something you like get it before you regret it!

Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Instagram @Lauren_behappy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)