17.6.12

Week in photos 6# and 7#





Gorgeous cover up from Topshop. Shopping. Chocolate crackle flavoured popcorn. Candles. Graduate Fashion Week. Frizzy hair. Graduate Fashion Week again. My cute pillow. Dudley O'shaughnessy (slightly obsessed). My sunny day outfit. Brilliant card. Red lips.


I've been a really bad blogger for the last few months as you can probably tell. I have been in London over the last week so I haven't been able to blog and I wasn't able to blog before I left due to bad circumstances that I don't really want to go into. But here's my week 6 & 7 in photos and hopefully I can get on with posting A LOT regularly !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)