18.6.12

Current Favourites


Garnier Soothing cleansing lotion, Benefit "That gal" primer. Sleek lipstick in Silhouette. NYC Volumizing mascara. Gosh long lasting brow pen. Collection 2000 cream puff, Maybelline dream fresh BB cream. Fig & Rouge wild cherry lip balm. Superdrug dry shampoo in chocolate brownie.



I was supposed to be doing a May favourites but as it is now half way through June, I thought it might be a but unacceptable… So I decided to add a few things I have been trying out over the last few weeks and the product I have been loving through may and create current favourites instead. My go to skin care product at the moment has been Garnier soothing cleansing lotion; I can't express how much I love this product! Really good at removing make-up and leaving your skin feeling super soft, for only £2.99 at Boots you can't really go wrong. I've also had a keen interest in lip products this month. My favourite lip balms at the moment are fig and rouge lip balm in Wild cherry and Elemis loving lips quenching balm. To add a bit of colour to the rainy grey weather, the lipstick I've been wearing the most is Sleek true match lipstick in Silhouette or Collection 2000 cream puff in angel delight.


I also got a few goodies from Graduate Fashion Week which I would like to feature in a post and hopefully post a few reviews on the different things I picked up.


What products have been your favourite this month? Comment below and let me know…



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)