3.6.12

Week In Photos 5#


~Zara dress that I'm in love with, Kit Kat peanut butter, Made In Chelsea, Glamour mag, RAINBOW, Yummy vegetarian pizza, ELLE magazine with D beckham !, Free jubilee vest, mr gingerbread.~

As you can see from my week in photos, this week has been really boring. I've been trying to get all my uni work done just this week as I have quite a busy schedule with work and my bf birthday but I didn't quite manage to get it all done :(. Anyway, apologies for the lack of blogging last week i've been trying to blog a lot more consistently and often recently, hopefully that will be a lot more easier for me to do as I break up next week.

Hope everyone in Britain is enjoying the jubilee weekend and everyone else not in the UK has a lovely weekend ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)