17.4.12

Unthinkable





Dress The Clothes Show Live, Necklace Primark, Ring Forever 21, Belt New Look.

I've been such a terrible blogger the last few months and I give my apologies, I thought through the easter holidays I would catch up on some blogging time but it was the complete opposite. I had to work pretty much every other day in the first week and now through the 2nd and 3rd I'm on a mission to finish of my 2nd  last assignment for uni. Anyway excuse, excuses i know, so I thought it would be good for me to do an outfit of the day as I hadn't done one in so long and hopefully I can squeeze a few more in this week as it's my last week off till summer.

 I hope everyone had a lovely easter !

Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)