25.4.12

Lush Haul




Left - Melting Marshmallow Moment  Right - Butterball 

   
 1x Lush Bath Bombs - Butterball 
1x Lush Luxury Bath Melt - Melting Marshmallow Moment 
      2x Lush Face Masks - Cosmetic Warrior and Catastrophe Cosmetic 



Again first of all I thought I should say sorry for the lack of blogging. I’ve been finding it really difficult to get back into the swing of blogging and because of my recent lack in funds I haven’t really had much to blog about. Since I’m back at uni and my student loan came through I decided to give myself a little treat. So I went down to Lush and picked up a few things. I am a big fan of Lush products and extremely addicted to their bath bombs but I thought I would try out their face mask too as they were recommended to me. If I’m completely honest I loved all the products I brought apart from cosmetic warrior after reading the lovely description I didn’t realize until I got the mask home how strong the smell of garlic is within the mask and I hate the smell of garlic !


Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)