30.4.12

April Favourites


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation ,Topshop Nail Polish in Ice Crush
Lush Face Mask Catastrophe Cosmetic, Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara 
L'Oreal Super Liner in Black 

 I haven't been doing my favourites every month just for the simple fact since February I hadn't really brought many new products. But as I started back at university and my loan came through I went a bit crazy. Last month I’ve been loving Boujous healthy mix foundation, lush face masks and max factor mascara! I also recently discovered L’Oreal Superliner by watching one of beauty crush's video and wow it is spectacular, the best liquid eyeliner I have used so far.

 Lush face masks are now my go to face products at the moment, I’ve been using catastrophe cosmetic twice a week and it's made such a difference to my skin. My skin feels and looks a lot healthier and the mask has helped to clear up of my breakouts a lot as well, it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft too.

What are your favourites from April? Let me know...

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)