12.3.12

March Harrods Glossy Box







I must say that this month’s box is one of my favourite from Glossy Box. I always prefer their limited edition boxes more and if you read my blog you would know how I felt about February’s Box. This month’s box is the Harrods Limited Edition Box as you might be able to tell from the box!

In this months limited edition box I received;

Burberry Miniature Lip Mist Copper in No 202
Clarins Extra Firm Body Cream
YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum
Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower
Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau De Parfum

So far I absolutely love the Burberry lip mist and I’m sooo happy with what I got in this month’s box.

Are you happy with what you got in your Limited Edition Harrods Box this month?

Love

3 comments:

  1. i really want to start ordering glossyboxes as i keep seeing them! that burberry lipstick looks fab, love the colour!

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it :)
      They are only £10 a month + p&p. The boxes are sometimes hit and miss, but you can get some really good products for what you've paid :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Seems like a good box, the lipstick looks really nice! I really hope the Aus Glossybox do something like this!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)