7.3.12

February Glossy Box




 Very late post on February’s Glossy Box I know, but I thought I’d post it as I needed to vent. I wasn’t very impressed with last month’s box. The February Box was all about Fashion Week and the five products in the box were ‘essentials’ to keep you looking good through the week, yet all the products in the box to me didn’t seem like the types of products you would take around in your handbag as an essential.


The Duwop Lip gloss, fair enough but the magic liquid soap and body lotion really? I liked the Duwop lip gloss as it’s a nude colour you can wear over nude lipsticks, or on its own to give a glossy finish. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm was another one of my favourites out of this month’s box, as it smells gorgeous and I always trying out new hair products.The shade I received in the Mineral Eye shadow was ‘Platinum Tiara', it’s a nice purple shade yet I don’t really use eye shadows at all. If you hate the smell of lavender, you wouldn’t like the Como Shambhala body lotion and the magic liquid soap I haven’t used yet but keen to try out. 

Sorry Glossy Box but I wasn’t too impressed with the February box, looking forward to this month’s limited addition box!

What did you think of February’s Glossy box?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)