16.10.11

What's in my bag ?


At the moment in my bag I have ...


1// Dove deodorant Just incase :)
2// My Purse containing loyal cards vouchers ect basicly my life !
3// My diary I always carry my diary to jot down important dates.
4// My keys obviously.
5// Cheap pink hair brush For the odd fly abouts.
6// Inhaler.
7// Hand and nail cream.
8// Pencil case For Uni.
9// Blackberry Curve My baby I would be lost without it.
10// Topshop Flyer Randomly left in my bag.
11// Clip For those ugh days.
12// Bus pass Because I don't have a car :(
13// Paul Smith perfume My Fav atm.
14// Hand sanitizer never leave without it.
15// Topshop lipstick Mink most reached out for lipstick atm.

So I really wanted to do a what's in my bag post just so that anyone intrested in my blog and my followers can get to know me a bit better :) Just a few odd bits and not so odd bits. I love reading what's in my bag post and watching the videos so I hope you enjoy mine :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe !
It's my birthday in 6 days (yay)

Love
Laurenbehappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)