3.10.11

Bargain Buy - Winter Boots


On my shopping travels I decided as it is now october it would be the right time to invest in some winter boots. As soon as I saw these boots I fell in love instantly ! I love shearing and I love biker boots so these boots where pretty much perfect. 

They are an amazing fit and they look super cute with ankle socks. I tried them on in the store and thought I must get them because they were the only ones in my size and I thought if i don't get them now i'll regret it and I'm glad I did get them because their my favourite autumn/winter boots. 

Only £18 from Primark.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe !

Love 
Laurenbehappy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)