27.4.14

Week in photos 28#

 01.The view from Penthouse Club, London,  02. Lindt Easter bunny, 03. London Eye,  04. The Diner, 
 05. Graffiti in Shoreditch,  06. The love fence Shoreditch, 07. Cocktails at The Lost and Found, Birmingham, 
 08. Cute restroom doors,  09. nails of the week- Models Own Nude Beige

I haven't done a week in photos for a long time here on my blog so I thought it would be nice to share with you all what I've been up to over the past two weeks. I traveled down to London over the Easter weekend for my sisters birthday. Whilst in London, I decided to take a trip to Shoreditch and central London in search for some things for my holiday which was a nice change from shopping in Birmingham or online. Luckily, I found a few bargain buys whilst on my search including a few vintage pieces from Beyond Retro. (blog post on my Shoreditch experience will be posted soon) 

Once I was back in Birmingham, it was time for me to pick up my final printed dissertation and business plan for my course. Such an exciting/ nerve-racking time but I was really happy with the outcome once we picked it up from the printers. Me and my best friend then decided to celebrate finally printing and completing our dissertations with cocktails at The lost and Found. 

How was your bank holiday weekend? 

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)