25.4.14

The Amazing Spider Man 2

Image taken from whatleydude.com

Not a lot of people know this but I am a big fan of the marvel movies. What can I say, i'm a sucker for action adventure, comedy and romance all in cinema screening. This week I went to see The Amazing Spider Man starring Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone. Now I’ve seen the Amazing Spiderman and I really enjoyed the new twist on the story line and I think Emma Stone is a great actor however, in this trilogy I felt it was a bit more ‘cheesy’ than the last one.

I think ‘comic book’ movies should have a small element of comically value as they are mostly targeted to an adult and child audience however, I think the balance between ‘comical’ and ‘serious’ is a little disjointed. Also there are various parts towards the film where you continuously feel like it is coming to an end which makes the film seem like it drags on a little bit (If you have watched the film, hopefully you will know what I’m talking about).

All in all, special effects are great but do not have the 'wow' factor. I would definitely give this a watch if you’re a marvels comic book fan, if not I’d maybe suggest something more action thrilling. My rating for this film is a 5 /10. 

What are your views on the film? 

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)