20.11.13

Places to Visit | Amsterdam


I know, I know, another holiday/break away this year! This weekend I traveled to Amsterdam for one of my friends 21st birthday. During our time away, we visited the Anne Frank museum, which was such a memorable experience.  Our short break away also consisted of long walks down the canals and looking at all the amazing graffiti work around. 

We also found this amazing bar called Chicago Boom Town where they played an arrangement of soul and funk music which was a nice alternative venue from places back home. I would recommend visiting Amsterdam if you are looking for a short break away with interesting history and culture. I would absolutely love to visit the city again!  

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)