28.11.13

Missguided: Ways to Wear Knitwear


Images taken from Missguided.co.uk

With the harsh winter soon upon us, I thought I would have a look around online stores for chunky knitwear and knitwear inspired ideas and then I came across this blog post by misguided which shows you three different style to wear knitwear in the winter.

The first style is a long knitwear jumper matched with high knee socks and a casual bag for a day time look.


The second style is a cropped jumper with a leather skirt to again adds a casual yet ‘going out’ style to the look. Perfect for drinks with friends or going somewhere casual for dinner.This blog post inspired me to creative some outfits of my own by mix and matching the different styles with different items of clothing in my wardrobe and not having to break the bank!


To look at more of the outfits shown on this blog post click here… 

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)