11.3.13

Want of the Week || Moschino Duffle Bag


Moschino Rossella Duffle Bag £563.14 

I thought I would mix it up a bit with my want of the week posts. I have decided to include both designer and high street brands as there will be items that I have fallen in love with both designer and high street that I may not buy. This is a great example. I saw this bag on the fashionista website and instantly started to dribble over it. I think it's the perfect black bag not to big and not to small. Great to use with daytime or night time looks. Very pricey designer bag but a lovely investment piece. I would love to find a very similar dupe.If anyone does find one please leave links below :)
Twitter | Tumblr Instagram @Lauren_behappy

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goshhhhhhh , I effing need it!!!! Soooo beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Moschino bags. Im dying to have one!
    ♡,
    Riza of Pour L'Instant

    ReplyDelete
  3. this bag is amazing, oh my goodness!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try looking for "drawstring leather bag" on eBay.:) I found tons of them at a VERY GOOD price. Come to think of it, I want a drawstring bag too.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the search for one now :) lool they so convenient right!

      x

      Delete
  5. love this bag... :)
    follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgoeus bag! but the price...sigh!

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)