16.1.13

Want of the Week || Studded Hot Pants

Black studded denim hot pants River Island £30.00

I know it's not particularly the best weather in England for these. But I just fell in love with these gorgeous hot pants from River Island! I think if or when the weather got a bit milder these shorts would look so cute with a leather jacket, long sleeved cropped tee, really cute biker boots and red lips. (as you can see I'm already planning on what to wear them with). £30 I think is a bit expensive for these shorts and I know a lot of people will tell me that I can just buy a classic pair of Levi's and add studs to them, but I am extremely bad at any customising or DIY clothing so I'll leave it to the professionals and fork out a little more money haha.

If you have found any dupes or similar looking studded denim shorts, please do leave your links below!

Twitter | Tumblr | Instragram @Lauren_behappy

3 comments:

  1. Wauw great short!!!


    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ii want I want I want them too.
    http://misertlife.blogspot.se/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shorts are so pretty! I love River Islands style at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)