31.1.12

GlossyBox January Valentine's Edition





My Glossy Box arrived yesterday and I must say I was very impressed when I opened the box, as you can all see instead of the usual dusty pink the box is bright pink for the valentine’s edition. Love it!

This month’s box contains;

EYEKO Skinny Eyeliner
ORLY Nail Polish
WELEDA One Step Cleanser & Toner
FAB Gentle Body Wash
MURAD Skin Perfecting Primer – Dewy finish

I’m looking forward to trying the body wash and primer and I really like the Eyeko packaging for the skinny liner. Overall an interesting line up of products, I particularly enjoyed the glossybox sweet yum!

I have seen through blog trolling that some people received Clarin day and night cream which I think I would have preferred a lot more but still I’m going to enjoy trialling and testing all of this months GlossyBox products. Maybe a bit too much Skincare products this month for my liking...

What did you get in your GlossyBox this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)