10.1.12

Daisy All Over







Long sleeved top Select, Dress Topshop, Belt Primark, Necklace Peacocks, Rings Topshop, Knee-high Socks Primark, Nails Models Own Nyla Nude.


Today started off as not a very good day for me as I've found it extremely difficult to wake up, and did not want to get out of bed this morning. But as they day went on and towards the afternoon when I went to do a bit of shopping something quite exciting happened !

I was approached in town by a company called Chambord, to take part in their street style competition and immediately accepted as I've never had the opportunity to do anything like this before. I actually felt very privaledge ! So Bish Bash Bosh they took my photo and the pictures go live tomorrow, for the competition to win a ChloĆ© handbag. (So exciting)

As soon as the photo's go live tomorrow for the competition I will post the link so everybody can see all the different street styles and vote for your favourite. I will also link the post to this post as this is what I was wearing.

Have you taken part in any competitions recently ? Or won any competitions ? let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress, its such a gorgeous print - you've styled it well too!

    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)