10.12.11

The Clothes Show Live



Hey Bloggers,

So this week has been really hectic for me as it’s coming up to x-mas and my assignments are due in next week, I literally haven’t sat down and had a moment to myself until now !
But anyway as I promised I would do a blog post on The Clothes Show Live here it is J

Anybody who doesn’t know The Clothes Show Live is a fashion exhibition held in London in May and Birmingham in Dec.

The Event displays an assortment of the latest fashion, make-up and music and celebs. If you’ve never been and you adore fashion I really do recommend it!
It’s an amazing day out and there is so many freebies, goodie bags and discounted stuff, there is always something for everyone (even guys)

I went to the last day of The Clothes Show on Wednesday as everything there is usually discounted on the last day and if I’m honest it wasn’t as busy as I thought it would be for the last day.

Celebrities on the day where BB from Dirty Sexy Things, Kirk from TOWIE, George Lamb, Hollyoaks stars (not to sure who they were as I don’t watch Hollyoaks) Lucien laviscount from big brother, Jeff brazier, Grace Woodward and Kimberly Wyatt performed with her new band!

I just wanted to share with you guys all the goodies I got from The Clothes Show and A little bit of footage from the show. (Please excuse my lack of videoing ability)

So, at The Clothes Show there was a Models Own stall and there promotion was 3 nail polishes for £10 and you get £85 worth of models own goodies, well of course I had to participate !



Also, I know I’m prob the last blogger in history but I brought a Glossy Box as it was only £5 and I love it! The concept of the box is such a unique and innovative idea that I shall be subscribing to Glossy Box A.S.A.P.



 I also brought a dress from ‘Love’ concession as all the dresses where no more than £20 I could not resist! Theres a little sneak peak :)

Heres some footage from the show aswell, that I hope you all enjoy.



Did any of you go to The Clothes Show this year? And what were your views on it, I’d love to hear them all J

Don’t forget to comment and subscribe!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)