3.12.11

Baby, it's cold outside !






Jumper H&M // Skirt River Island // Snood Primark // Necklace H&M // Rings Boots and Camden // Bracelet Turkey // Nails Barry M turquoise and white crackle effect.


Hi everyone, so I know i've been neglecting my blog again recently but i've been busy I'm gunna put my foot on it throughout the christmas period. There's going to be a post next week on my experience at The Clothes Show Live in Birmingham and I'm also planning to maybe do a post on christmas gift ideas because I know sometimes it's hard to thing about what to buy for someone.

P.s I'm loving red lipstick for the winter, it makes me feel so festive :)

Don't forget to comment and subcribe guys !

Love
Laurenbehappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)