26.3.14

Tumblr


I have had Tumblr for quite some time now but with all my time spend doing university work I lost interest. Recently, I got back into using Tumblr but now to support my university work. I have found that using Tumblr to search for imagery within my modules has been not only inspiring but has also help me to keep reference of images might like to use in my projects.


My Tumblr is a mixture of personal interest in photography, food, creative pictures and outfit posts. To take a look at the latest images I have posted on Tumblr, click the link below now.

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)