4.12.13

Christmas Gift Ideas for Her




With only a few weeks left till Christmas, I decided to put together a quick and easy 2 part christmas gift guide to spark up some ideas about what to buy for the ones closest to you. 

Now i'm not a big fan of christmas time, not as much as I use to be. I do however, love the look on other peoples face's when they open presents I have brought for them, especially my little cousins! Whether it's a best friend or family member here's a few gift ideas for lady who may or may not have everything, but deserves a special gift over the festive period! 

If you haven't read it already here's yesterdays post on christmas gift ideas for him !

 photo tumblr_zpsc116b5f4.png photo twitter_zps81f50ed5.png photo bloglovin_zpsd7a17ed8.png photo instagram_zpscfc702bb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)