11.2.13

Want of the Week || Snakeskin Tee


I’m not usually a fan of animal prints, I love them on other people but on me I have the fear they that will look extremely tacky. However, as soon as I saw this River Island T-shirt I lusted for it instantly. I think it would look super cute on a night out with a statement necklace and a skater skirt. But also it would be perfect for day-to-day wear with jeans. You could even wear this t-shirt to work with some black slim leg trousers and a fitted black blazer. A bargain at River Island for ONLY £15.00!!!

Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram @Lauren_behappy

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm not really a fan of animal prints either but I do like this. Would definitely look great with simple black jeans! X

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shirt is amazing, you could wear it with so many things! I love your blog, the header is lovely! Definitely following your blog now :)

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this online a while ago until I saw it on you blog and fell in love with it all over again! I need it!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is so lovely - also such a bargain :)
    I do weekly wants on my blog too.

    Newest follower here - would love if you could follow back?

    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog! This top is awesome! If you like to follow each other visit my blog and let me know ;)
    http://alexandra-sophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't go wrong with snake print! Love the top!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)