17.9.12

Want of the Week || Embellished Shorts

Black embellished hem shorts  £48.00
*Image taken from Riverisland.com

I am love with these embellished shorts, it reminds me a bit of a mixture between the two autumn winter trends baroque prints and gothic. But that's just my personal opinion anyway lool. These shorts would look with both a day time and night time look. I do think that these shorts are a bit overpriced but then again it is hand crafted. I know this is off topic but, I just wanted to say a big thank you as well to all my followers!  I have over 50 follower now which is amazing for me, I'm still shock that people want to take the time out and read my blog which is amazing! So there will definitely be a giveaway coming up in a few months for all my lovely followers :)


1 comment:

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)