22.5.12

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream






I'd heard a lot about Smash box's BB cream and BB creams before, so when I saw Maybelline's BB cream in Superdrug I had to pick it up. This BB cream offers 8 benefits in one. A mixture between a tinted moisturizer and foundation, Maybelline's BB cream gives a slight glow to your natural skin tone. Particularly useful on holiday or in the summer because of the light coverage, the cream creates an even skin tone without being too greasy or heavy.

I found this product works really well with my skin as I have dry to combination skin. My foundation tends to appear greasy throughout the day even with powder through the 'warmer' weather. This cream would be perfect because of its dewy finish and an oil-free component, the cream also has a SPF30 UV Protection which is always useful.

Overall, I like this product so far along with the price (£7.99) my shade is in medium as I thought dark was way too dark! The one thing I would change about this product is to have more coverage. I might use this BB cream along with a concealer and power to give more coverage and test out some more BB creams to find my favourite.


Have you tried Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream … What did you think?

 

1 comment:

  1. Great review,I haven't tried this yet! :) xx
    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)