5.2.12

January Favourites


TOPSHOP Lipstick in Nevada 
love this nude shade, this lipstick has a velvet finish and smells gorgeous. Definitely my go to lipstick at the moment.

MURAD Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish
 I’ve only used this primer on occasions as it is one of the best primers I’ve used so far. I feel it leaves my make-up looking flawless and I love that it’s a dewy finish and not a matte finish as they usual make my skin look dryer.


SIMPLE Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
 I prefer this one to the light moisturiser as I have dry skin it’s like the rich moisturiser helps tackle that a lot more than the light one. This is a constant re-purchase as it keeps my face moist and soft throughout most of the day.

SIMPLE Spotless Skin Blackhead Eliminating Facial Scrub 
I’m so devastated, I went to re-purchase this recently as this scrub is amazing for getting rid of all the impurities and I think they have discontinued it. I love simple products has there one of the few products that don’t irritate my skin. So if anybody knows where to get this from again, please please let me know! 


THE BODY SHOP Almond Body Butter
I’ve always quite liked the body shops body butters but being £12 each I’ve always found something else to spend my money on but since the have had a sale I thought I’d pick one up and I remember why I love their products so much. This body butter is quite heavy but it’s smells so nice and is really good to use when getting out of the shower for you knees and elbows ect.


SOAP & GLORY Flake Away Body Polish 
Smells amazing and does everything it says on the tin.

What are your january favourites ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)