18.8.11

18.08.11


Over the past week or so I have really gone into a frenzy about Uni. I have less then 5 weeks and three projects to do that I'm honestly trying my hardest to get started on but you know when your brain doesn't seem to do what your telling it to do, it's like i have the attention span of a five year old. Anyway, I got started on a bit of it last week but got distracted by september issue of vogue and I just had to say that I am absolutely loving autumn/winter stuff and the moment so you could image my face when I brought sept issue the FASHION ADDITION with about 60 pages (not really 60) of fashion paradise and my favourite for A/W is fetish, not that i'ld be going out in gold louis vuitton handcuffs but I'm really loving the leather skirts, sheer blouses and suspender tights. I adore these and i really want to buy about six different pairs when it is pay day just because i think accessories can change a dull outfit completely. 


What trends are you in to this A/W ?
Thankyou and come again :)
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on ideas or any feedback would be really helpful.
All comments are read and commented back :)